About Me

My photo
I am Miss Texas International 2011. I was recently crowned in San Antonio, Texas on March 13th, 2011. I also won the Fitness & Interview award. This experience is one of the most exhilirating and amazing accomplishments I have ever achieved. I was born and raised in the great city of Dallas,Texas. My platform is "Preventing Child Obesity" and I have dedicated my reign to educate parents and children about the importance of healthy food choices. Educating children at a young age about the importance of eating right is a significant part of my life; which is why I continue to reach out to new organizations providing new ideas to help prevent child obesity. I am available for appearances,attend special presentations and assist with civic and non-profit oriented projects. To schedule an appearance, contact the State Office, at 210.403.0589 and ask for Kristin Koether, Executive State Director. Inner beauty if a very important part of my beliefs; my favorite quote that reminds me of that everyday is "Beauty cannot be seen or even touched, it must be felt with the heart" Thanks for visiting my page!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Building Inner Beauty Pageant

On Saturday, August 22, 2009 I had the pleasure of attending and assisting with the ICO Building Inner Beauty Pageant. This event was hosted by Crissy Garcia; who is the founder of BIB and has a true passion for young girls and women to build inner beauty.

There was a great turn-out with about 30 girls and ladies who participated in several different activities to build confidence and reveal their inner beauty to themselves. I had the pleasure of working with Ms. Rosie Rouse who is a dear friend and wonderful Mary Kay Director. Rosie was such a blessing from God as she was able to teach the women how to properly take care of their outter beauty and recognize their inner beauty as well.

The girls and women who participated in the pageant were voted on by their peers to determine the finalists and the winner!

It was my pleasure to be a part of such a great event! I look forward to the future BIB pageants!

No comments:

Post a Comment